CCC - Cloud Technology Associate+ Self-Study Guide with Exam
This Self-Study Guide aims to explore a few additional and advanced concepts related to cloud, virtualization, and various other terminologies which are seamlessly blended with latest digitization trends and technologies. Also you will get an exam. You will able to schedule the exam for up to six months.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: Cloud Technology Associate+
Duration: 8 hours
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Self-Study eBook
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) course provides an overview of advanced concepts related to cloud, virtualization, and various other terminologies which are seamlessly blended with latest digitization trends and technologies. In addition, this course also provides various hands-on labs on AWS cloud which will help the participants to enhance their understanding and knowledge of virtual machines and storage in the cloud. This course builds on the Cloud Technology Associate course and adds on to the CTA+ course with various advanced concepts such as Blockchain, Bitcoin, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc.
This course prepares candidates for the Cloud Technology Associate + exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council (CCC).
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Full lifetime access
What Will You Learn
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the hazardous and disingenuous cloud computing myths and misconceptions.
- Define additional cloud terminologies and concepts.
- Identify the different virtualization aspects.
- Learn about the additional digital disruptive technologies and digitization trends.
- Understand the additional concepts in cloud security, risks, and governance.
- Identify the best practices for adopting the cloud.
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Computing Myths and Misconceptions
- Cloud Terminologies
- Digital Disruptive Technologies and Digitization Trends
- Cloud Security, Risks, and Governance
- Cloud Adoption
|| Closed Book
|| Web proctored/In-class proctored/Test Center
|| 45 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
| No. of Questions
|| 30 simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
||Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licenses, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet