CCC Cloud Technology Associate Self-Study with Exam
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate™ certification demonstrates you to get the basic skill set and knowledge associated with cloud and virtualization. This certification is a critical step to advance your career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates.
The Cloud Technology Associate Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook and practice exercises plus an exam voucher. You are able to schedule your exam for upto six months. This course is intended for the one who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: Cloud Technology Associate
Duration: 16 Hours (2 Days)
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Self-Study e-book + Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the cloud key concepts and its relevant terminology. Furthermore,
it provides the foundation needed to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific
training/certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Full lifetime access
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
What Will You Learn?
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Preparing for Cloud Adoption
|| Closed Book
|| 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 40 simple multiple choice questions (1 mark per question)
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet