Cloud Essentials Course
The course is intended for IT Professionals who are looking to improve their cloud computing skill set, but without the exam. The course includes the Cloud Essentials eLearning and the Cloud Challenge Business Simulation.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam Certificate
Duration: 12 Hours
Delivery Method: eLearning (QAS Self-study)
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
This course has everything an IT Professional needs to get up to speed with cloud computing, and to improve his/her skill set for well-managed implementation of any cloud project—but without the certification.
Course + Simulation = Complete Program
The aim of this course is to prepare you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to be able to manage the cloud. The Cloud Essentials eLearning course will give you all the theoretical knowledge and examples you need to guide you into the cloud. After you have completed this course, you will have the necessary skills to manage and run any cloud.
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Business Perspective
- Technical Perspective
- Adopting the Cloud
- Operating in the Cloud
- Governing the Cloud
|| Online and Paper based
|| 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
| Pass Grade
- The course includes an Exam Preparation module, preparing participants to complete the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam on the second day of the course.
- Professionals who have passed both the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam, as well as the CCC Virtualization Essentials exam are eligible for the Cloud Technology Associate Certificate (www.cloudcredential.org).
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet