Cloud Essentials Course + CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam
This course wil teach you to become a more effective IT Professional using theory and practical knowledge to achieve your certification as a CompTIA Cloud Essentials Specialist. The Cloud Essentials eLearning Course, Cloud Business Simulation and the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam are included.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam Certificate
Duration: 12 Hours
Delivery Method: eLearning (QAS Self-study)
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
This course has everything an IT Professional needs to get up to speed with cloud computing and improve his/her skill set for well-managed implementation of any cloud project.
Course + Simulation + Exam = CompTIA Cloud Essentials Specialist
The aim of this course is to provide you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to manage the cloud. The Cloud Essentials eLearning course offers all the theoretical knowledge, as well as examples to guide you into the cloud. The Cloud Business Simulation will let you manage an actual cloud computing implementation. Combined, this prepares you for the CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam to become a CompTIA Cloud Essentials Specialist.
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Business Perspective
- Technical Perspective
- Adopting the Cloud
- Operating in the Cloud
- Governing the Cloud
|| Online and Paper based
|| 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
| Pass Grade
- The course includes an Exam Preparation module, preparing participants to complete the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam on the second day of the course.
- Professionals who have passed both the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Exam, as well as the CCC Virtualization Essentials exam are eligible for the Cloud Technology Associate Certificate (www.cloudcredential.org).
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet