CCC Professional Cloud Administrator Self-Study with Exam
The Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA) course provides you to understand the configuring and maintaining the cloud platform—and have to understand and master all aspects regarding cloud provisioning. The PCA Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. You will able to schedule your exam for up to six months. This course is intended for the one who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: Professional Cloud Administrator
Duration: 24 Hours (3 Days)
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Self-Study e-book + Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) accredited Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA) course enables Network, Systems, and Database Administrators to effectively operate in the cloud.
The training covers best practices on cloud administration. It is supported by major vendor technology solutions and covers Open Source, as well as global vendor standards.
The PCA Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus
an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam via EXIN afterwards. Exams must be scheduled and taken within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Full lifetime access
- Exam preperation Guide
- Mock Exam
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, the participant will have a demonstrated understanding of:
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
This course will be of interest to:
- Network Administrators
- Systems Administrators
- Service Desk Managers
- Senior Operators
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Cloud Scalability and Elasticity Administration
- Cloud Interoperability and Portability
- Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Performance Measures, Monitoring, and Optimization in Production
|| Closed Book
|| 75 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 25 multiple choice questions (1 mark per question)
| Pass Grade
The PCA Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knoweldge, exposure and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. email@example.com
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet and Course Brochure