CCC Professional Cloud Developer Self-Study with Exam
The Professional Cloud Developer (PCD) course provides application developers a thorough understanding, and working-level knowledge, of vendor-neutral application design principles, ensuring that applications provide the most value throughout the application lifecycle. The PCD Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. You will able to schedule your exam for up to six months. This course is intended for the one who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: Professional Cloud Devloper
Duration: 24 Hours (3 Days)
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Self-Study e-book + Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) accredited Professional Cloud Developer (PCD) course covers best practices on application design for cloud environments and supports many vendor technology solutions, covering Open Source and major Vendor Standards. The principles covered in the course apply to the entire application lifecycle, and are relevant to any technology or platform.
The course material includes various reference materials that help to continue participants’ educational experience when they are back at work after completion of the course.The PCD is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. The content for this course, as well as the PCD certification is based on the cloud standards developed by NIST.
The PCD Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam via EXIN afterwards. Exams must be scheduled and taken within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Full lifetime access
- Exam Prepration Guide
- Mock Exam
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in cloud.
- Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in cloud environment, and scalable coding.
- Understand development monetization techniques and license models.
- Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies.
- Understand development and deployment in IaaS.
- Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable cloud code and application architecture models in PaaS.
- Understand software development in SaaS, development of APIs and Mashups together with understanding of cloud service catalogues and application marketplaces.
The PCD course will be of interest to:
- Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
- Development Monetization Techniques
- Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- Metadata and Semantic
- Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- IaaS - Deployment Automation and Elasticity Planning
- PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- PaaS Application Architecture Models
- PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
- SaaS: Mashups and Open APIS
|| Closed Book
|| 75 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 40 multiple choice questions (1 mark per question)
| Pass Grade
The PCD Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knoweldge, exposure and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet and Course Brochure