CCC Professional Cloud Security Manager Self-Study with Exam
The Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) course is to explore relevant concepts related to security, risk and compliance within the cloud computing environment. The PCS Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. You will able to schedule their exam for up to six months. This course is intended for the who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: Professional Cloud Security Manager
Duration: 24 Hours (3 Days)
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Self-Study e-book + Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) accredited Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) course enables the participants to apply the underpinning security concepts into an enterprise cloud computing environment. The risks and the impact of cloud computing must be understood in terms of both business and technical security challenges and their effect on business and technical governance and policy.
This course helps the participants in understanding, applying and analyzing how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users and groups; and ways that the security manager can secure the data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
The PCS Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook, practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam via EXIN afterwards. Exams must be scheduled and taken within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Full lifetime access
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze methods to secure data, operating systems, applications, and the overall infrastructure of the cloud.
The PCS course will be of interest to:
- IT Security Professionals (e.g., Security Engineers, Analysts and Architectures)
- IT Risk and Compliance Professionals (e.g., Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers).
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Network Engineers/Administrators
- Email System Administrators
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Computing: Security, Risks, and Governance
- Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
- Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in the Cloud
- Network Security Management in the Cloud
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Capacity/Performance Planning
- Advanced Cloud Security Management Practices
|| Closed Book
|| 75 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
| Pass Grade
The PCS Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knoweldge, exposure and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet and Course Brochure