HDI Support Center Analyst eLearning Course
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
Important Note: Due to ITpreneurs IP restrictions, we cannot offer these courses to participants from Brazil, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Canada, USA. If you have inadvertently purchased one of the HDI courses, access/enrollment will have to be denied and a refund for the payment will be issued within 48 hours. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)
Duration: 10-12 Hours
Delivery Method: e-Learning
Available Languages: English
HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) training focuses on help desk strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
- Mock Exams
- Exam Preperation Guide
What Will You Learn?
- The process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- The importance of total contact ownership.
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices used in service and support centers.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions.
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers.
- Frontline technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents and reduce escalations, and who need to master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification exam.
Modules Covered in Course
- The Evolution of the Support Center
- Strategic Framework
- Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Support Center Processes and Operations
- Call Handling Procedures
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Maximizing Effectiveness
|| Closed Book
|| 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 65 multiple choice questions
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet