HDI Support Center Team Lead eLearning Course
Support center team leads serve as the communication link between the team and the manager as well as the first point of internal escalation for the customer. HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL) training ensures that participants learn how to deliver exceptional customer support, promote process improvement, coach for success, and take charge of the day-to-day operational activities of a team.
Important Note: Due to ITpreneurs IP restrictions, we cannot offer these courses to participants from Brazil, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Canada, USA. If you have inadvertently purchased one of the HDI courses, access/enrollment will have to be denied and a refund for the payment will be issued within 48 hours. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL)
Duration: 10-12 Hours
Delivery Method: e-Learning
Available Languages: English
Support center team leads serve as the communication link between the team and the
manager as well as the first point of internal escalation for the customer. HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL) training ensures that participants learn how to deliver exceptional customer support, promote process improvement, coach for success, and take charge of the day-to-day operational activities of a team. This course is designed for support professionals who need to develop fundamental management and leadership skills.
- Mock Exams
- Exam Preperation Guide
What Will You Learn?
- Essential team lead management and leadership skills.
- The importance of service level agreements, and operating level agreements.
- The ITIL® processes of incident, problem, change, release, asset, and configuration management.
- An overview of security management and knowledge management.
- Strategies for managing conflict.
- The essentials of people management: hiring, scheduling, evaluating, and retaining employees.
- An eight-step method for effective coaching.
- Proven team-building and motivational techniques.
- Essential performance metrics and key performance indicators.
- Technical support professionals who must understand support center processes and best practices and master important daily functions like quality assurance monitoring, coaching, and escalation.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Team Lead certification exam.
Modules Covered in Course
- Support Center Overview
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Support Center Processes
- Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Recruitment and Training
- Communication and Coaching
- Teamwork and Retention
- Quality Assurance and Marketing
|| Closed Book
|| 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 65 multiple choice questions
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. email@example.com
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet