ITIL Extended Awareness eLearning Course
The ITIL Extended Awareness is self-paced eLearning course ideal for those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL best practices in a time-efficient manner.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Duration: 4 Hours
Delivery Method: Self Paced eLearning
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The ITIL Extended Awareness Course introduces learners to the ITIL best practices framework and the IT Service Management processes to provide an overview of the key concepts of ITIL with a focus on the ITIL Service Lifecycle approach to managing the design and delivery of IT services to the business.
Theory + Practice = Guaranteed Sucess
This self-paced eLearning course structure is ideal for those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL best practices in a time-efficient manner. As the first step towards building organization-wide ITIL competency, the ITIL Extended Awareness Course lays down the foundation for comprehensive ITIL understanding and specifically addresses the key IT staff and business users who might not opt to get certified for ITIL Foundation level but needs a critical understanding of ITIL.
- Full lifetime access
- Mock Exams
- Exam Prepration Guide
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, you will be introduced to:
- Identify the history of ITIL as an international best practice for IT services
- Articulate the structure of ITIL and its significance as a framework to guide IT and business
- Identify the Service Lifecycle approach of ITIL
- List the processes and functions associated with the Service Lifecycle approach of ITIL and have a very high-level understanding of their value to the business as part of the Service Lifecycle
- Understand how ITIL fits in with other compliance, regulatory, and IT frameworks.
- Understand the key elements of the ITIL Programs (People, Processes, Partners, and Products)
The Awareness course will be of interest to:
- IT and business executives who want to receive an overview of the concepts and significance of ITIL as it applies to their business in a time-efficient manner
- IT and business staff who need a brief overview and awareness of ITIL concepts
Modules Covered in Course
- Introduction to ITIL
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- ITIL Service Lifecycle Process and Functions
- Complementary Industry Guidance
- ITIL Program Hints and Tips
There is no exam associated with this course.
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. email@example.com
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, MSP®, M_o_R®, P3O®, MoP® and MoV® are registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited.RESILIA™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.