ITIL Foundation eLearning Course + ITIL Foundation Exam
This bundle has everything that IT Professional need to pass the ITIL Exam on their own. The bundle includes the ITIL Foundation eLearning Course, the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning Course, the ITIL Foundation First Aid Kit and the ITIL Foundation Exam.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: ITIL® Foundation
Duration: 18 Hours
Delivery Method: Self Paced eLearning
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
ITpreneurs offers the most advanced bundle for IT Professionals who currently use or plan to use ITIL and become an official Expert in ITIL Best Practices.
Theory + Practice = ITIL Certification
This bundle has been designed with the ITIL Foundation eLearning course. It features a scenario-driven, engaging learning enviroment with a well-balanced mix of theory and practical knowledge. To make sure that you ace the ITIL Exam, we have included the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning course and the ITIL Foundation First Aid Kit to help you prepare.
- Full lifetime access
- Mock Exams
- Exam Prepration Guide
- First Aid Kit
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify Service Management processes and understand how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationships among the components of the Service Lifecycle and understand how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- Competence and Training
|| Closed Book
|| 60 minutes
| No. of Questions
|| 40 simple multiple choice questions (1 mark per question)
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
| ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. email@example.com
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet