ITIL Foundation + Introduction to Cloud Computing
With 80% of Fortune 1000 companies in the process of adopting a cloud-operating model, and an increased discussion around the application and relevance of ITIL in cloud environments, prompted us to develop this course. This course includes the Cloud Awareness eLearning Course and the ITIL Foundation eLearning Course.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: ITIL® Foundation
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Classroom and eBook
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The ITIL Foundation with Cloud Guidance course provides an introduction to cloud computing and a basic understanding of how to operate in cloud computing — in addition to the key concepts of ITIL service management.
ITIL Foundation + Cloud Introduction
The ITIL Foundation Course will teach you the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. The Cloud Awareness course will introduce you to cloud computing and an understanding of the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Full lifetime access
- Mock Exams
- Exam Prepration Guide
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Distinguish between the different types of clouds and give examples of them.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
- Recognize what types of organizations might benefit from cloud computing.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management in a typical organization.
- Use a structured approach, based on ITIL, to explore the potential impact of cloud computing in your organization.
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
Modules Covered in Course
- Course introduction
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Cloud Computing
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
|| Closed Book
|| 60 minutes
| No. of Questions
|| 40 multiple questions
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
| ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. email@example.com
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet