ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning Guide
The ITIL 2011 Foundation Exam package, fully updated to the 2011 edition, contains the tools to help you prepare for the ITIL 2011 Foundation Exam. You can also choose, as an optional, to do the ITIL Exam after you complete the course.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
The ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation Guide contains a summary of the ITIL concepts and processes and provides the learner with the tools to prepare to write the ITIL Foundation exam. This exam preparation guide offers you a content refresher tool, an overview of the exam with strategies to successfully approach this exam, a printable Quick Reference Card and First Aid Kit, and a 1-hour simulated exam.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines:
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
These disciplines represent a Service Lifecycle framework that enhances alignment with the business while demonstrating business value, improving ROI, and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
Anyone planning to take the ITIL® Foundation Exam
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Become acquainted with the questions of the Foundation Certification Exam.
- Understand how to answer the certification questions.
- Evaluate your existing knowledge level and training the gaps that exist.
Course Organizational Logistics
About the Examination
- There is no exam associated with the Foundation Exam Preparation Guide product on its own.
- However, access to the Foundation Exam can be ordered with the Foundation Exam Preparation Guide product.
- None in the ITIL scheme for the Foundation Exam Preparation Guide completion itself
- If the Foundation Exam option is selected with the Foundation Exam Preparation Guide, upon successful passing of the ITIL Foundation exam, the student will be recognized with 2 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme.
- ITIL® Summary Notes
- Exam Facts
- Exam Question Structure
- Successful Exam Strategies
- Mock Exam
If you have any other questions, please send us an email at servicedesk@itpreneurs or contact us directly on Twitter @ITpreneurs or on Facebook