CCC Cloud Business Associate Self-Study with Exam
The Cloud Business Associate (CBA) course provides learners to develop sufficient knowledge and understanding on the business perspective of cloud computing to support the cloud adoption decision process within an organization. The CBA Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. You will able to schedule the exam for up to six months. This course is intended for the one who are ready to prepare for the exam independently with the use of CCC accredited courseware.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: Cloud Business Associate
Duration: 24 Hours (3 Days)
Domain: Cloud Computing
Delivery Method: Self-Study e-book + Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) accredited Cloud Business Associate (CBA) course covers best practices on how to develop the technical knowledge that will help them to develop business insights
into how different aspects of cloud computing will affect their business. This course is the starting point
for anyone who wants to embark on the cloud journey and gradually move in the direction of becoming
the cloud expert through cloud professional courses.
The course material includes various reference materials that help to continue participants’ educational experience when they are back at work after completion of the course. The CBA course is endorsed, recognized, and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies.
The CBA Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam at any location or as a web proctored exam.
Exams must be scheduled and taken within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Full lifetime access
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key terminology and principles of cloud computing.
- Recognize the technology and building blocks required for cloud computing.
- Describe the business benefits and challenges of cloud computing.
- List the criteria for evaluating and selecting service models.
- List the criteria for evaluating and selecting deployment models.
- Explain cloud computing from an economical point of view.
- Review the open source and proprietary options.
- Identify challenges and solutions for cloud security.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Business Leaders
- Managers who are responsible for strategic planning related to the transformation of their business and IT organizations
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- From Virtualization to Cloud
- The Economics of Cloud Computing
|| Online and Paper based
|| 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 40 simple multiple choice questions (1 mark per question)
| Pass Grade
The CBA Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knoweldge, exposure and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet