COBIT5 Foundation eLearning Course + COBIT5 Exam
Master COBIT5 Foundation on Your Terms
Learn at your own pace with our COBIT5 eLearning solution. eLearning brings advantages from two perspectives. It makes you more flexible, and it allows for more efficiency. Flexibility comes through you deciding when and where to learn, and efficiency is reached by saving on travel time and costs.
Our COBIT5 eLearning solution is officially accredited by APMG and has been designed for you to understand the principles of the COBIT5 framework. The foundation course will prepare you for the COBIT5 foundation certification.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: COBIT® 5 Foundation Course
Duration: 16 hours
Delivery Method: eLearning
Available Languages: English
Our COBIT5 Foundation course is a 16-hour, 7-module online learning experience that will give you the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. This course explains the elements of the COBIT5 framework, using a case study and assignments to enable better understanding of concepts. COBIT5 Foundation is the first step, and a prerequisite, to enrolling in the advanced level courses. The exam is web-based and can be taken immediately upon completion of the course.
COBIT5 Foundation eLearning course + COBIT5 Exam = Must have certification for IT Governance
The COBIT5 Foundation eLearning course offers essential COBIT5 education that exceeds the APMG COBIT5 syllabus. Additional content, focusing on the COBIT5 process guide, ensures practical focus so that you will understand the implications of COBIT in your daily job.
- Mock Exams
- Exam Prepration Guide
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, quality and process management professionals and auditors, who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Why COBIT? IT Governance and Management Challenges
- COBIT 5: An Introduction
- COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- COBIT 5: Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
- COBIT 5: the COBIT Processes
- COBIT 5: The COBIT Process Components
- COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- COBIT 5: Other Governance and Management Enablers
|| Closed Book
|| 40 minutes
| No. of Questions
|| 50 multiple questions
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. email@example.com
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet