DASA DevOps Practitioner Self-Study with Exam - iSQI
This Self-Study Guide will help you build upon your DevOps fundamentals concepts. The prime focus of this guide is on the four skill areas: courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement defined by DASA that are essential for developing a successful DevOps environment. Also you will get an exam. You will able to schedule the exam for up to six months.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: DASA DevOps Practitioner
Duration: 16 Hours (2 Days)
Delivery Method: Self-Study eBook + Exam voucher for a webcam proctored exam
Accreditation: DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay per use Courseware
This course builds upon the DevOps fundamentals. The key focus of DevOps Practitioner is on the four skill areas that have been defined by DASA and are required for successful DevOps results. The course helps you know why the four skills: courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement, are the necessary skills for a DevOps environment.
DevOps Practitioner is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions and role plays, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps.
- Self-Study Guide (eBook)
- Practice Questions (Presentation Pack)
- Mock Exam
- Full lifetime access
What Will You Learn
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams and assess their maturity.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps Engineers
- Product Owners
- Integration Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Incident and Change Managers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Business Managers
- Automation Architects
- Enterprise Architects
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- DevOps Leadership
- Value - Customer Centric Action
- Continuous Improvement
|| Closed Book (Participants can bring scratch paper)
|| Web proctored/In-class proctored
|| 45 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
| No. of Questions
|| 12 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
| Pass Grade
|| 60% (36 points out of 60 to be earned)
The DASA DevOps Practitioner Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knoweldge, exposure and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
||Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet