ITIL Foundation eLearning Course
This Course is designed for IT Professionals who would like to learn ITIL, without taking the ITIL exam. The course includes the ITIL Foundation eLearning Course, plus the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning Course, the ITIL Foundation Handbook and the ITIL Foundation First Aid Kit (it's all part of the bundle).
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: ITIL® Foundation
Duration: 18 Hours
Delivery Method: eLearning
Available Languages: English
ITpreneurs developed the most advanced bundle for IT Professionals who currently use or plan to use ITIL and are interested in becoming an expert in ITIL Best Practices.
Theory + Practice = ITIL Best Practices
This bundle has been designed around the ITIL Foundation eLearning course, which provides a scenario-driven, engaging learning enviroment — with a mix of theory and practical knowledge. We have included the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning course, ITIL Foundation Handbook (to be sent to your address) and the ITIL Foundation First Aid Kit to provide you with an expert understanding of the ITIL Best Practices.
- First Aid Kit
- Exam prepration guide
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization
- Identify Service Management processes and understand how they map to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle
- Identify the relationships among the components of the Service Lifecycle and understand how they map to other components
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
Modules Covered in Course
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
|| Closed Book
|| 60 minutes
| No. of Questions
|| 40 multiple choice questions
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
| ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet