RESILIA Foundation eLearning + Exam
The RESILIA Foundation eLearning course starts with the purpose, key terms, the distinction between resilience and security, and the benefits of implementing cyber resilience. Along with the course, the participants will receive an online exam.
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs is using Leapest.com for all the business accounts.
Certificate: RESILIA Foundation
Duration: 12 Hours
Delivery Method: e-Learning
Available Languages: English
AXELOS RESILIA™ eLearning: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks will have the information required to do business. Adding RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, including ITIL® and PRINCE2®, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management and business. Active cyber resilience is achieved through people, process, and technology.
Further, it explains the relevance of common management standards and best practice frameworks to achieve cyber resilience. Subsequently, it identifies the cyber resilience processes, the associated control objectives, interactions and activities that should be aligned with corresponding ITSM activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the segregation of duties and dual controls related to cyber resilience roles and responsibilities.
- Mock Exams
- Exam Preperation Guide
What Will You Learn?
Individuals certified at RESILIATM Foundation will have demonstrated their knowledge of:
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience.
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
- The purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
- Cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience design, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience transition, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience operation, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience continual improvement, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- The purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
The RESILIATM Foundation eLearning course audience includes all teams across the IT and Risk functions, including:
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project & Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
- Business Continuity managers
Modules Covered in Course
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cyber Resilience
- Risk management
- Managing Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Cyber Resilience Design
- Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Operation
- Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
- Cyber Resilience Roles & responsibilities
|| Closed Book
|| 100 minutes, 15 minutes additional for the non-native candidates
| No. of Questions
|| 50 multiple choice questions
| Pass Grade
Get Started in Minutes
With ITpreneurs courses you don't have to wait to start learning. After you have registered and made your purchase, you can log onto the online ITpreneurs Campus and start. It’s that simple.
|ITpreneurs Service Desk Team
|| Support for online learning components such as the e-learning courses, eBooks licences, learning portals, websites, technology. firstname.lastname@example.org
For Detailed Information Refer to the Course Fact Sheet