Cloud Challenge Business Simulation
The Cloud Challenge business simulation is an online, single-player serious game. During the 4 hour Cloud game, players will experience the business changes caused by…
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
The Cloud Challenge business simulation is an online, single-player serious game. During the 4 hour Cloud game, players will experience the business changes caused by cloud computing and virtualization. Players will interact with business partners and stakeholders from IT and other departments, and will make strategic choices on cloud computing techniques that have an impact throughout the business. The Cloud game consists of multiple missions, each focusing on different topics from the cloud computing and virtualization eLearning courses.
Duration: 4 hours
Domain: Emerging Technologies
- Online Simulation
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Midsized Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationships and differences between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Comprehend the characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Demonstrate how the characteristics of cloud computing and virtualization lead to business value.
- Explain the steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and virtualization services.
- Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
- Comprehend how to maintain strategic flexibility.
Format: Closed Book
Duration: 30 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: simple multiple choice
Pass grade: %