DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale Self-Study with Exam – APMG
This Self-Study Guide will help you build upon your DevOps fundamentals concepts. The prime focus of this guide is on the four skill areas: courage,…
|Certificate||DASA DevOps Practitioner|
|Duration||16 Hours (2 Days)|
|Delivery||Self-Study e-book, Practice Questions, Mock Exam|
|Accreditor||APMG, Devops Agile Skills Association|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
This course builds upon the DevOps fundamentals. The key focus of DevOps Practitioner is on the four skill areas that have been defined by DASA and are required for successful DevOps results. The course helps you know why the four skills: courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement, are the necessary skills for a DevOps environment.
DevOps Practitioner is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions and role plays, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps.
Certificate: DASA DevOps Practitioner
Duration: 16 Hours (2 Days)
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
- Self-Study e-book
- Practice Questions
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: APMG, Devops Agile Skills Association
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps Engineers
- Product Owners
- Integration Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Incident and Change Managers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Business Managers
- Automation Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams and assess their maturity.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
- Course Introduction
- DevOps Leadership
- Value – Customer Centric Action
- Continuous Improvement
The DASA DevOps Practitioner Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knoweldge, exposure and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 45 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 12 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 60%