HDI Desktop Support Technician eLearning Course
Desktop support professionals spend much of the day visiting customers at their workstations or home offices, providing technical support for many desktop systems. Important Note:…
|Certificate||HDI Desktop Support Technician (HDI-DST)|
|Delivery||Self-Study e-book, Mock Exam, Exam Preparation Guide|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
Desktop support professionals spend much of the day visiting customers at their workstations or home offices, providing technical support for many desktop systems.
Important Note: Due to ITpreneurs IP restrictions, we cannot offer these courses to participants from Brazil, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Canada, USA. If you have inadvertently purchased one of the HDI courses, access/enrollment will have to be denied and a refund for the payment will be issued within 48 hours. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Desktop support professionals spend much of the day visiting customers at their workstations or home offices, providing technical support for many desktop systems. HDI Desktop Support Technician (HDI-DST) training focuses on key support center processes and concepts to improve overall support operations, as well as customer service and interpersonal skills that improve the customer’s experience.
- Mock Exams
- Exam Preperation Guide
Certificate: HDI Desktop Support Technician (HDI-DST)
Duration: 10-12 hours
Domain: Information Management
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Technical support professionals who provide in-person support to internal employees, remote workers, or external customers and require skills specific to this unique form of customer contact.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Desktop Support Technician certification exam.
- Proven techniques for improving on-site customer interaction.
- How service level agreements impact workflow and prioritization of requests.
- Seven key steps for effective root cause analysis.
- The ITIL® processes of incident, problem, change, release, asset, and configuration management.
- An overview of security management and knowledge management.
- Essential time management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective strategies for managing difficult customers.
- Support Center Overview
- Strategic Framework
- Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Support Center Processes and Operations
- Customer Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Maximizing Effectiveness
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 65 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 80%