HDI Support Center Analyst eLearning Course
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk…
|Certificate||HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)|
|Delivery||Self-Study e-book, Mock Exam, Exam Preparation Guide|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
Important Note: Due to ITpreneurs IP restrictions, we cannot offer these courses to participants from Brazil, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Canada, USA. If you have inadvertently purchased one of the HDI courses, access/enrollment will have to be denied and a refund for the payment will be issued within 48 hours. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) training focuses on help desk strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
- Mock Exams
- Exam Preperation Guide
Certificate: HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)
Duration: 10-12 hours
Domain: Information Management
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Frontline technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents and reduce escalations, and who need to master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification exam.
- The process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- The importance of total contact ownership.
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices used in service and support centers.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions.
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers.
- The Evolution of the Support Center
- Strategic Framework
- Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Support Center Processes and Operations
- Call Handling Procedures
- Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Maximizing Effectiveness
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 65 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 80%