ITIL® v3 Foundation eLearning Course + ITIL® Foundation Exam
This bundle has everything that IT Professional need to pass the ITIL Exam on their own. The bundle includes the ITIL Foundation eLearning Course, the…
|Delivery||Self-Study e-book, Mock Exam, Exam Preparation Guide, PDUs, First Aid Kit|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
This bundle has everything that IT Professional need to pass the ITIL Exam on their own. The bundle includes the ITIL Foundation eLearning Course, the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning Course, the ITIL Foundation First Aid Kit and the ITIL Foundation Exam.
ITpreneurs offers the most advanced bundle for IT Professionals who currently use or plan to use ITIL and become an official Expert in ITIL Best Practices.
Theory + Practice = ITIL Certification
This bundle has been designed with the ITIL Foundation eLearning course. It features a scenario-driven, engaging learning enviroment with a well-balanced mix of theory and practical knowledge. To make sure that you ace the ITIL Exam, we have included the ITIL Foundation Exam Preparation eLearning course and the ITIL Foundation First Aid Kit to help you prepare.
- Full lifetime access
- Mock Exams
- Exam Prepration Guide
- First Aid Kit
Certificate: ITIL® Foundation
Duration: 18 hours
Domain: Service Management
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
- Exam Preparation Guide
- First Aid Kit
- IT Management
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify Service Management processes and understand how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationships among the components of the Service Lifecycle and understand how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
- Course Introduction
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- Competence and Training
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 60 minutes
Number of questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 65%