ONF SDN Engineer Self-Study with Exam (Members)
The Open Networking Foundation (ONF) accredited SDN Engineer course give allows learners to gain valuable insight into how the industry is progressing, learn about OpenFlow and…
|Certificate||ONF Certified SDN Engineer|
|Duration||16 hours (2 days)|
|Delivery||Self-Study e-book, Practice Questions, Mock Exam|
|Accreditor||Open Networking Foundation|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
The Open Networking Foundation (ONF) accredited SDN Engineer course give allows learners to gain valuable insight into how the industry is progressing, learn about OpenFlow and discover the details about the different Use Cases where SDN is making its mark.
The SDN Associate Self-Study set includes access to the course eBook with practice exercises and mock exam, plus an exam voucher. Participants are able to schedule their exam via ONF afterwards. Exams must be scheduled and taken within 6 months from the date of purchase.
This course allows learners to gain valuable insight into how the industry is progressing, learn about OpenFlow and discover the details about the different Use Cases where SDN is making its mark.
Certificate: ONF Certified SDN Engineer
Duration: 16 hours (2 days)
- Self-Study e-book
- Practice Questions
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Open Networking Foundation
- SDN Sales Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Network Technician
- IT Analyst
- System Administrator
- Software Engineer
- Consultant/Professional Services Engineer
- Network Engineer/Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Security/Assurance Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Technical Trainer
- how SDN solves network issues and implements use cases.
- the OpenFlow® Protocol message structures, features, and headers.
- SDN architectural component design, API principals and SDN network design.
- SDN migration strategies and deployment options and considerations
- how to configure and monitor and test an SDN Network.
- how to secure SDN controllers and switches.
- SDN future projects and developments.
- Definitions and Standards
- Open SDN
- SDN via APIs
- SDN via Overlays
- Cases Studies
- OpenStack v/s OpenDaylight
Delivery: Online, Paper
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 90 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 70 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 70%