PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation eLearning
This 24-hour PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course (based on PRINCE2:2017) presents online modules that can be taken at your own time and pace. As a Project…
|Certificate||PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation|
|Exam||No exam included|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
This 24-hour PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course (based on PRINCE2:2017) presents online modules that can be taken at your own time and pace. As a Project Manager, you will assist an organization with a complex project and which allows you to apply PRINCE2 concepts immediately after you learn them.
PRINCE2 provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects. PRINCE2 is the most successful project management method in the world – it has become the de-facto standard in both the private and public sectors for all types of projects.
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam
Certificate: PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
Duration: 18 hours
Domain: Project and Program Management
- Self-Study e-book
- Those considering PRINCE2 adoption
- Project Managers
- Project Team Managers and leaders
- Project Coordinators
- Project Support Staff
- Project Officers
- Consultants and Contractors
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method.
- Start, control and close projects.
- Manage quality in PRINCE2.
- Manage risk in PRINCE2.
- Deliver projects within budget, time and to the specified business case.
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started with PRINCE2
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
Delivery: No exam included
Number of questions: simple multiple choice
Pass grade: %