RESILIA Foundation eLearning Course with Exam
AXELOS RESILIA™ eLearning: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber…
|Delivery||Self-Study e-book, Mock Exam, Exam Preparation Guide|
Are you a professional instructor, a training provider or do you want to use the courseware to train your colleagues? ITpreneurs uses Leapest for all business accounts.
AXELOS RESILIA™ eLearning: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks will have the information required to do business. Adding RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, including ITIL® and PRINCE2®, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management and business. Active cyber resilience is achieved through people, process, and technology.
Further, it explains the relevance of common management standards and best practice frameworks to achieve cyber resilience. Subsequently, it identifies the cyber resilience processes, the associated control objectives, interactions and activities that should be aligned with corresponding ITSM activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the segregation of duties and dual controls related to cyber resilience roles and responsibilities.
The RESILIA Foundation eLearning course starts with the purpose, key terms, the distinction between resilience and security, and the benefits of implementing cyber resilience. Along with the course, the participants will receive an online exam.
Certificate: RESILIA Foundation
Duration: 12 hours
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
- Exam Preparation Guide
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project & Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
- Business Continuity managers
- The purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience.
- Risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
- The purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
- Cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience design, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience transition, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience operation, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Cyber resilience continual improvement, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- The purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Cyber Resilience
- Risk management
- Managing Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Cyber Resilience Design
- Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Operation
- Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
- Cyber Resilience Roles & responsibilities
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 100 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 50 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 80%